highlighting / underlining??

sierra_km24sierra_km24 Member
edited September 2020 in Technical Problems 73 karma

hello, i recently switched over from Powerscore and the 7sage interface is quite different. I'm trying to take a practice test (digital) now but I can't figure out how to underline / highlight. any help would be appreciated. thanks!

edit: i already cleared my cache and my digital tester looks different than the version i have seen in other explanations on this forum

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited February 2021 5740 karma

@"sierra.miral" said:
    hello, i recently switched over from Powerscore and the 7sage interface is quite different. I'm trying to take a practice test (digital) now but I can't figure out how to underline / highlight. any help would be appreciated. thanks!

edit: i already cleared my cache and my digital tester looks different than the version i have seen in other explanations on this forum

Hi there,

Sorry for the trouble. The highlighting and underlining tools are located to the top right of the Digital Tester. Please see the screenshot below:

You should be able to tap on these tools and then select the text you wish to highlight or underline. If you do not see these tools on your Digital Tester, please let us know.

You can also try to force refresh the page by scrolling to the bottom of the page and tapping on "Force Refresh." See the screenshot below:

If you are still having trouble, please let us know what device you are using (Windows or Mac) and what browser so that we can further investigate the issue. We find that the Chrome browser works best with our site.

• sierra_km24sierra_km24 Member
    73 karma

@"Juliet --Student Service--" said:

@"sierra.miral" said:

Hi there,

Sorry for the trouble. The highlighting and underlining tools are located to the top right of the Digital Tester. Please see the screenshot below:

You should be able to tap on these tools and then select the text you wish to highlight or underline. If you do not see these tools on your Digital Tester, please let us know.

You can also try to force refresh the page by scrolling to the bottom of the page and tapping on "Force Refresh." See the screenshot below:

If you are still having trouble, please let us know what device you are using (Windows or Mac) and what browser so that we can further investigate the issue. We find that the Chrome browser works best with our site.

Hello! Thank you for helping. I do NOT see the highlighting and underlining tools. I'm using a Mac with Google Chrome as my browser. I tried the force refresh and also cleared my cache, but still cannot see the tools. My icons look completely different from the image you posted.

The only icons I can see are 3 lines, then a battery, then an hourglass, and a person with an X. I actually logged in onto my account using a family member's iPad and I could see the icons. I just can't see them on my laptop, which is what I use to study. Hopefully we can figure out this issue! I really struggled yesterday attempting to take a PT without these tools, and my score definitely showed the struggle.

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi @"sierra.miral"

Sorry again for the trouble, and thank you for providing the additional information. We will investigate the issue and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

If you don't mind, can you provide us with a screenshot of how the Digital Tester appears on your end? You can send the screenshot to studentservice@7sage.com.

Thank you!

5740 karma

Hi @"sierra.miral"

Thank you for providing the screenshot. We suspect your Chrome browser somehow cached corrupted font files. Can you please try wiping all cached files in Chrome (https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/32050?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=en-GB)? You can also try using a different browser (for example, FireFox or Safari).

Let us know if this helps!