Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free Tutoring: Logical Reasoning (for those scoring -4 to -6 in an LR section) [CLOSED]

RuralCactusRuralCactus Member
edited September 2020 in General 56 karma

Hi All,

I've been tutoring with @Sami for the past few months and have been able to improve my LR from an average of -5 to a -1. In order to solidify the strategies I've learned, I would love to provide free tutoring to someone who is in the mid/high 160s scoring -4 to -6 in LR sections. I will have to stick with this range since this was where I was plateauing most recently and have learned the skills to overcome the high 160s plateau. I am based in Asia (GMT +8) so sessions will need to be scheduled in line with the timezone's hours. Do PM me if you're interested!

Edit: Due to the overwhelming amount of interest, I'll have to close this discussion and focus on those that have messaged. Thanks!

Comments

• kynnkungkynnkung Member
    8 karma

Currently in Asia! I'm now sticking the range of 4-6 wrong in each session, sometimes less to 3, but mostly 4-5. I'm totally interested into this!

• yazminseyazminse Member
    193 karma

Im interested in this. Currently get between 1-5 wrong on my LR.

• johnnytsunamijohnnytsunami Member
    86 karma

@RuralCactus

Glad to hear you got a lot of interest! For those of us who won't be able to learn with you, any chance you could post some of your major takeaways for us to stew on?

• SwissCheese4123SwissCheese4123 Free Trial Member
    35 karma

Gosh, wish I'd seen this earlier! Definitely interested, if you happen to realize you have more availability... I have been scoring -4 to -5 pretty consistently for the last couple of weeks, and wish I could move past once and for all! Would truly appreciate any major takeaways.

• ykovidaykovida Member
    22 karma

SAME!!! Please let me know if you have any availability in the next few weeks, I have been missing on average -5 to -6 on my PTs.

• RyanazRRyanazR Member
    208 karma

Missed this too (and I am from Asia; Singapore to be exact), but if you have just 1 slot available the next few weeks, that will be incredible. Thank you!!!

• zoemarsh-1zoemarsh-1 Core Member
    4 karma

I would definitely take you up on this

• greenjazzmengreenjazzmen Free Trial Member
    4 karma

I really would appreciate the free tutoring if it’s still open !!

• jlqjj8991jlqjj8991 Free Trial Member
    4 karma

Totally interested!! I am currently struggling with my LR with a plateau of -3 to -6. Wish can get any help for some improvements!

• moonrider919moonrider919 Alum Member
    247 karma

Heya! Would definitely be keen for some help if you got more time later down the track! I'm also currently in Asia atm! THANKS!! :smiley:

• sakahn12sakahn12 Member
    32 karma

Also Interested! Will PM you!

• Karlygash-1Karlygash-1 Alum Member
    61 karma

Definitely, I am interested too

• iamblue1iamblue1 Member
    5 karma

I'd love to get the tutoring as well! Hope there still is a spot left.

• bella_15bella_15 Member
    72 karma

This is exactly me. Score consistently in -5 on LR and my PT range is anywhere from 163-167. I would be ecstatic for some tips.

• Wow thats exactly me. I score anywhere between -4 to -6 usually on logic reasoning. This would of been so helpful. WIsh I saw this before :neutral:

• evanescenceevanescence Core Member
    194 karma

I would’ve loved some free tutoring! I’m all over the place with LR. On some tests I’m -10, on others I’m -3. I’m not consistent at all. Does anyone have any suggestions for me?

• alexandraccthomasalexandraccthomas Free Trial Member
    2 karma

Same here. I really would love to get some help in LR.

• i would love some help

• 375 karma

If you have any availability over the next few weeks I'd love some help. Thanks so much!

• LL557455LL557455 Core Member
    7 karma

I'd love some help if you have availability!! I score fairly well on RC if anyone would also like to collaborate/get advice and help

• lawyer2021lawyer2021 Member
    536 karma

if you have availability for this week please let me know.

• RBBLSATTTARBBLSATTTA Member
    50 karma

I'd love some help! I'd be interested in to see if you are open to tutoring sessions? and how much it'd cost. thanks!

• Stella.wStella.w Core Member
    6 karma

Score on -5 on LR section right now and seek for help. Interested in the tutor session! I'm in the West Coast. Please let me you if you have any availability! Thank you so much in advance!