Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Study buddies open to daily (optional) online discussion needed

kfk0504kfk0504 Yearly Member
edited September 2020 in General 24 karma

Hi guys, I'm just a regular, kind of fresh college graduate (only been several months since I graduated, but if you don't count that as fresh, it'd do nothing but making me sad...) looking for some study buddies who are willing to work with me on serious LSAT prepping.

After having studied by myself for almost 7 months in total (been on and off, though) and recently started getting some help from a private academy in Seoul, Korea out of desperation, I feel confident that my fundamentals are pretty good given that I consistently get very high 160s and low 170s from each BR of the recent PTs I'd finished.

But, on timed runs, I suck too bad and still make an unbearable amount of mistakes in LR and RC.

If you'd been on with your prepping seriously for a decent amount of time, you know very well how terrifying it is to be bad at this test and getting scores that you don't like to see over and over again.

I want to get out of that crap.

And I think it'd be great if there was someone who I could work with to talk about some things I've never really had any chance to share with anyone around me (as a Korean living in non-Seoul area and surrounded by only Korean-speaking people) and see the silver lining together along the way.

So, if you're interested in making a new friend to study with and open to sharing your own feelings and thoughts about this monstrous test with me, I'd be delighted to meet and make our prepping journey more fun and sweeter with you as we run towards our respective goals.

Incidentally, if you're also interested in learning the Korean language, I'd say it's not a bad bet to give a try on studying with me (I'd done some LA work back in college in an Intermediate-Advanced Korean course with a handful of only English-speaking American students. So, who knows. By the end of your LSAT studies, you might become proficient in another real-life language as well!)

I'll leave my email address below, so please shoot me a kindly email if you think this could be a good opportunity for yourself as well.

Thanks.

Email address: kfk0504@gmail.com

Comments