Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tips for improving on LR

Hello! I've been scoring around a -4/-5 on LR the past few weeks. I'm looking for advice on how to increase my accuracy even further. I also find I spend a lot of time on parallel flaw questions and will still end up getting them wrong. I'd appreciate any advice for how to be more efficient on those. Thank you so much in advance!

Comments

• ahnendc-1ahnendc-1 Member
    642 karma

@FutureLawyer77 try finding to find an optimal process for how you take an LR section. That includes, how many questions to skip, how much time you spend on questions on the first round, how much time you would want ideally to go back and check answers for a second and even third round. This was the difference for me when it came to going from -5/-4/-3 to -3/-2/-1.

The live commentary videos are great for this. Also check out some of the 7sage podcasts (the success story ones with interviews from those that "made it") as they are really helpful about what worked for them.