Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Leading up to June

AlexanderL0AlexanderL0 Alum Member
in June 2015 LSAT 239 karma
Basic question: How many PT's should I be doing every week when I'm about 4 weeks out from the test?

Background: I am taking the in class Nathan Fox LSAT class, which goes from May 12th to June 3rd. The class advocates blind reviewing as well as the fundamentals of 7Sage, so I know there most likely won't be a problem there. His class, however, has us taking 1 PT a week. Should I add more into the mix or just review?

Comments

• brna0714brna0714 Alum Inactive ⭐
    1489 karma
    2? Maybe more? Depends on a lot of different things. Are you scoring near your target? How much time do you have to review? I'd say 2 would be ideal but obviously that will vary from person to person. Thorough BR is key so regardless of how many tests you take per week, I'd say to just make sure you have enough time to review your PTs completely.
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    Agreed—if you thoroughly BR one, great; 2, great. If you've done that for 2 PT's and still have time for a third, great. Gauge quantity by the time you have for quality.
  • ShownuffShownuff Alum Member
    222 karma
    I'm in the same boat and shooting for two weekly. Additionally, I'm going over fundamentals and note cards too; it's good to switch things up both for the sake of solidifying concepts and being able to study longer per day.
  • AlexanderL0AlexanderL0 Alum Member
    239 karma
    @brna0714 im 5 points from where I want to be
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    If you can take 2 or 3 PT per week and BR each PT thoroughly then go for it. But if 3 is too much then stick to 1/2 PT and BR each thoroughly. You may even want to do 1 PT a week and then the 2nd week take 2 PT per week then back to 1 PT per week. So that you can adjust to taking 2 PT per week, if you can.