Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is anyone having a hard time getting in contact with LSAC customer service?

mzhong2014mzhong2014 Core Member
in General 12 karma

I'm trying to call the LSAC at 215-968-1001 to change my test date, but the line is continuously busy even though it usually has an automated menu. Is anyone else having this difficulty? I'd like to change it to Nov test, but the registration deadline is tomorrow, so not sure how I'm supposed to change it by then.

Comments

• nsturno_12nsturno_12 Alum Member
    edited September 2020 39 karma

Yes, the line is constantly busy, probably because sign-ups for October LSAT Proctor U time slots are right now.

• bruhhhhhhbruhhhhhh Core Member
    edited September 2020 89 karma

General consensus says you have to wait at least 40+ min to get a hold of a representative. I also called that line yesterday to change my October test to the November one, and after redialing ~7 times to actually get connected to the automated menu, I was able to speak to a representative after 43 minutes. Try redialing constantly, and, once successfully dialed, staying on hold for at least 40 minutes!

• mzhong2014mzhong2014 Core Member
    12 karma

The problem though is that it won't even let me stay on hold -- the call automatically ends, so I can't even wait to get in contact with a representative... not sure what to do?

• bruhhhhhhbruhhhhhh Core Member
    edited September 2020 89 karma

@mzhong2014 said:
    The problem though is that it won't even let me stay on hold -- the call automatically ends, so I can't even wait to get in contact with a representative... not sure what to do?

I had to just brute-force my way through by constantly redialing until the call didn't automatically end and instead connected to the automated menu. If you're unable to connect even after intense redialing, I suggest calling the office right when they open in the morning tomorrow.

• rb1010scmrb1010scm Member
    70 karma

I just got the menu and am now on hold. Keep calling until it goes through. I'm in the same boat as you, am going to be switching to november. Was curious, are you applying this cycle?

12 karma

@bruhhhhhh said:

@mzhong2014 said:

I had to just brute-force my way through by constantly redialing until the call didn't automatically end and instead connected to the automated menu. If you're unable to connect even after intense redialing, I suggest calling the office right when they open in the morning tomorrow.

Wow that's insane... how long did it take you to brute force in?

12 karma

@"badri.rohith" said:
    I just got the menu and am now on hold. Keep calling until it goes through. I'm in the same boat as you, am going to be switching to november. Was curious, are you applying this cycle?

Got it... most likely not but not opposed to it