Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warming up

Mike1111Mike1111 Member
in General 17 karma

Hi all, I was wondering how best to "warm up" for the test. When taking practice exams, I've noticed I sometimes miss easy question at the beginning of the first section and feel like I'm just mentally foggy for the first few questions. What are some good ways to warm so you can start off strong?

Comments

• marycatehmarycateh Member
    13 karma

I did three easy logic games of each of the main types in the hour before the test: in/out, grouping, sequencing. I thought it helped!

• carlos.raiz23carlos.raiz23 Alum Member
    195 karma

15 mins before PT, I do one easy LG game and 2 easy LR question. Ever since I started doing that, I dont get flustered anymore when I start the test and I am in the zone.

• VerdantZephyrVerdantZephyr Member
    edited September 2020 2054 karma

I would love a whole thread about this. The earliest I can take my exam here in Asia is 5 PM. I have requested the day off of work but I will have a lot of hours to fill not getting too stressed and trying to keep my mind fresh. I plan to take a nap mid-day, maybe read or play video games to take my mind off of things. That is not going to fill the entire workday though.

• legallytiredlegallytired Member
    442 karma

i took my exam at 2, and before that i just had a good meal, sat outside for a bit, listened to music and about an hour to hour and half before the exam i did 1 one or two star difficulty RC section, 10 one and two star LR questions, and 1 one or two star LG game!

i think if u are set on doing some practice before the exam it is best to make sure they are lower difficulty questions so you can stay confident