Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To those who rescheduled October Flex to November: what is your ProctorU status?

bruhhhhhhbruhhhhhh Core Member
edited September 2020 in General 89 karma

Is there anyone who rescheduled the October Flex to the November one, which is properly displayed on LSAC, yet still has the October exam scheduled on ProctorU?

I'm worried that cancelling the October Flex directly through ProctorU would have unwanted consequences, but also worried it'd show as a no-show or something along those lines if I left it there.

Does anyone know how to go about this?

Thank you!

Comments

• kelly_9876kelly_9876 Core Member
    144 karma

Following this! I rescheduled from October to November and just checked my ProctorU account, it also indicates my status is "pending" for the October Flex waiting to schedule.

• sammychewssammychews Member
    210 karma

Also following! I rescheduled from October to November but none of my LSAC emails indicated anything about creating a ProctorU account... I assume you guys found this info/additional instructions on the LSAC website?

• bruhhhhhhbruhhhhhh Core Member
    edited September 2020 89 karma

@sammychews said:
    Also following! I rescheduled from October to November but none of my LSAC emails indicated anything about creating a ProctorU account... I assume you guys found this info/additional instructions on the LSAC website?

My ProctorU account carried over from the last LSAT flex I took! LSAC emails you ProctorU account instructions with a temporary password ~2 weeks prior to the exam, so if you switched from October to November before the 2 week mark, then it's probable you didn't go through the process and would be able to set up a ProctorU account when instructions are sent out for the November Flex.