Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Creating Problem Sets - 7Sage Forum

Creating Problem Sets

priscillaamohpriscillaamoh Alum Member
in General 15 karma

Whenever I create a problem set using the resource section, I’m never able to go back to it? Is there a way to save the problem sets I created ?

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@priscillaamoh said:
    Whenever I create a problem set using the resource section, I’m never able to go back to it? Is there a way to save the problem sets I created ?

Hi there,

Sorry for the trouble. Whenever you create a custom Problem Set it automatically saves. You can find all your existing Problem Sets on the Problem Sets page. To view your existing Problem Sets, tap on the blue button to the top of the page that says "Show Existing Problem Sets." See the screenshot below:

If you wish, you can rename the Problem Set after you create it as shown in the screenshot below:

You can enter the Problem Set name in the filter box to easily locate the Problem Set you would like to work on:

I hope this helps! Let us know if you are still having trouble.