Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PT. 79 ?!?!?!?!

oagui023oagui023 Member
edited October 2020 in General 159 karma

Just took this one and it absolutely annihilated me. 8 point drop from my previous PT.
Would like to hear anyone else's experience with this one.

Best of luck to everyone in their studies.

Comments

• lizzogonzolizzogonzo Member
    628 karma

PT 79 RC was killer. Like I can't believe I'm this bad at reading, I especially hated the second passage. If I didn't do so poorly there I would've done way better sigh. LG though I surprised myself? Managed to only miss 5 despite the last one being a total curveball as far as games go.

In solidarity with anyone else who hated this PT as much as I did!

• kkole444kkole444 Alum Member
    1687 karma

Hey I had a 6 point drop in my score on this exam as well, I under preformed in all sections. Everybody has off days. Think about what happened and how to minimize the damage if you come across another exam like this. That's what I am doing I'm not sure if it is 'burnout'' for me or if I was just having an off day. But this shit happens with this exam. I cannot afford to let this affect me moving forward, learn my weakness, and be better prepared for the next one.

• oagui023oagui023 Member
    159 karma

Thanks so much for the responses everyone! Definitely a confidence when you get to a certain point and then have a massive drop.

• helmholtz99helmholtz99 Core Member
    edited October 2020 71 karma

[edit]

• kkole444kkole444 Alum Member
    1687 karma

Hello marcus,
    its the email you used to set up the 7 sage account that's what it is for me and I did not set up a password or anything.

• helmholtz99helmholtz99 Core Member
    71 karma

@kkole444 thank you