Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Ended] Free Tutoring Session: Necessary Assumptions, Sun. 10/18 at 6pm EDT

Chris NguyenChris Nguyen Alum Member Administrator Sage 7Sage Tutor
edited October 2020 in General 4572 karma

Hi 7sagers!

I'm hosting a free tutoring session on Necessary Assumptions this Sunday 10/18 at 6pm EDT. If you're interested, please comment below!

I have gone through the CC twice, taken over 90% of the PTs out there, and am currently scoring in the low 170s. My diagnostic was a 138. I've struggled immensely with this test, and I can show you how I overcame these obstacles.

Recently, I took the August LSAT administration and received a 164 (Unfortunately, I had proctor issues and did not perform well on the test. LSAC offered me a refund, but I wouldn't know my score if I took it. So, I decided I wanted to know my score and did not take the refund).

We will be using problems from the free diagnostic LSAT test provided on the LSAC website. This session will be helpful for students that just completed the necessary assumption core curriculum, or are in the PT phase of their studies and are struggling with NA questions.

If you are interested in joining, please comment below!

If this session goes well, I'd be open to hosting more free sessions! Please let me know what topics you'd like to discuss at a future session in the poll below. See you there!

EDIT:
A few things I want to mention so we can all get the most out of this session:

1) Please refrain from looking at the correct answer choices when we are going through problems. It is to your benefit to be unaware what the correct answer choice is during the learning process.

2) Please make sure your microphone is on mute during the session, unless you are the person volunteering to help answer a question.

3) I will be asking for volunteers throughout the session. If you would like to volunteer, please type it in the chat box.

4) The session will last two hours, and will end at 8pm EDT.

5) If you learned something helpful here, all I ask for payment is that you share the knowledge with others that could be struggling. After all, we rise by lifting others up. :smile:

Let me know if ya'll have any questions. Looking forward to tonight! Hope to see you there.

Chris Nguyen is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: 7sage Free Tutoring: Necessary Assumptions
Time: Oct 18, 2020 06:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/71758151079?pwd=SkR1WGMyb2NERnlFODljWkk5aGJJZz09

Meeting ID: 717 5815 1079
Passcode: 4JgfJa

What LSAT topics would you like me to discuss in the future?
  1. Flaw Questions121 votes
    1. Logic Games
      14.88%
    2. Reading Comprehension
      35.54%
    3. Sufficient Assumption
      29.75%
    4. Weakening/Strengthening
      19.83%

Comments