Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

33:20 for each section when creating a problem set???

oagui023oagui023 Member
in General 159 karma

Is anyone else not able to put the full 35:00 mins??

Comments

• legallytiredlegallytired Member
    442 karma

yes its the same for me! so i usually just switch it to unlimited time and stop it myself when it hits 35:00. but sometimes practicing that way can be beneficial too because it forces you to try to get it done in 33 minutes so that on the real thing you can possibly do the same and have extra time to go back

• oagui023oagui023 Member
    159 karma

Yeah! Was thinking the same thing but still pretty nerve-wrecking even thought it's only an extra minute and forty seconds.

• 128 karma

yeah it annoys me sometimes I wish they could add a 35 min option on the time frame

@studentservice

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi @oagui023, @CEOofgettinga170, and @legallytired

Sorry for the trouble!

Unfortunately, the Logical Reasoning Problem Set timing is based on the number of questions even when all the questions are from the same section. Therefore, we are unable to change the set time. We suggest that you use the unlimited time on the timer and then stop at 35 minutes. See the screenshot below:

Let us know if you have any further questions.

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited October 2020 5740 karma

@CEOofgettinga170 said:
    yeah it annoys me sometimes I wish they could add a 35 min option on the time frame

@studentservice

Hi there,

Thank you for your suggestion of adding a 35 minutes timing option for Problem Sets. The change is live!

You can now tap on the clock icon and select 35 minutes timing for Problem Sets. See the screenshot below:

Let us know if you have any further questions.

• 128 karma

@studentservice
    OMG I saw it!! THANK YOU I FEEL SO SPOILED <3

• oagui023oagui023 Member
    159 karma

Thank you so much @studentservice

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    848 karma

@CEOofgettinga170 @oagui023

Hi there,

It's our pleasure! Please feel free to reach out if you have any other concerns!