Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free Tutoring Session: Reading Comprehension this Saturday 10/24 at 7pm EDT

Chris NguyenChris Nguyen Alum Member Administrator Sage 7Sage Tutor
edited October 2020 in Reading Comprehension 4572 karma

Hi 7sagers!

Due to popular demand, I'm hosting another free tutoring session! This time on Reading Comprehension. It will be this Saturday 10/24 at 7pm EDT. If you're interested, please comment below!

I have gone through the CC twice, taken over 90% of the PTs out there, and am currently scoring in the low 170s. My diagnostic was a 138. I've struggled immensely with this test, and I can show you how I overcame these obstacles.

In this session, we'll cover topics on:

• How to read a passage
  • How RC is different from LR
  • Why improving RC seems hard, but is very achievable.
  • (This session is more focused on students who are struggling with understanding the passages. We will have another session discussing the questions another time)

We will be using passages from the free diagnostic LSAT test provided on the LSAC website. This session will be helpful for students that recently completed the RC core curriculum, or are in the PT phase of their studies and is struggling with RC.

If this session goes well, I'd be open to hosting more free sessions! Please let me know what topics you'd like to discuss at a future session in the poll below. See you there!

A few things I want to mention so we can all get the most out of this session:

1) Please refrain from looking at the correct answer choices when we are going through problems. It is to your benefit to be unaware so you can learn!

2) Please make sure your microphone is on mute during the session, unless you are the person volunteering to help answer a question.

3) I will be asking for volunteers throughout the session. If you would like to volunteer, please type it in the chat box.

4) The session will last around two hours.

5) If you learned something helpful, all I ask for payment is that you share the knowledge with others that could be struggling. After all, we rise by lifting others up. :smile:

Let me know if ya'll have any questions. Hope to see you there!

Chris Nguyen is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Free Tutoring: Reading Comprehension
Time: Oct 24, 2020 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81334462095?pwd=L2F3UWd5blYwVFBTWGtEVzVQUUdPZz09

Meeting ID: 813 3446 2095
Passcode: 313348

Tutoring Topics
  1. What topic would you like me to go over in the next session?127 votes
    1. Flaw
      21.26%
    2. Most Strongly Supported
      17.32%
    3. Weaken/Strengthen
        8.66%