Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

November LSAT Date Sign Up

hunterrulfhunterrulf Core Member
in General 15 karma

I see that LSAC has put up the dates that the November LSAT will be administered with them being
Saturday, November 7, 2020
Sunday, November 8, 2020
Tuesday, November 10, 2020
Wednesday, November 11, 2020

I was wondering if they sent out an email for people to register for that specific date. Im registered for the LSAT however I haven't received any information since I registered.

Comments

• leannafrazer-1leannafrazer-1 Core Member
    59 karma

Hey, I haven't received the sign up email yet either. I did the October test and we received the sign up three weeks prior to the testing dates so I imagine we'll see the November sign up email within the next few business days...

• sammychewssammychews Member
    210 karma

Hi! I'm also signed up for Nov. and haven't received and email, but I think we will get it soon...

• ineedbrunchineedbrunch Member
    93 karma

maybe they'll wait to put sign ups til after scores are released tomorrow im sure some people are waiting to see if they need/want to retake

• oagui023oagui023 Member
    159 karma

Hey everyone, LSAC informed me that they should be sending out the link either this week or next week. This was what one rep. told me when I called last week. Hope that helps.

Good luck everyone!