Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

144 (diagnostic, July 2019) -> 164 (May 2020) -> 165 (July 2020) -> 173 (!!!)(October 2020)

Climb_to_170Climb_to_170 Alum Member

I never thought I would get to write this post: After over a year of studying with 60+ practice tests taken, I can finally say I am done with the LSAT. I Climbed to 170!

Thank you so much to 7sage for helping me break through to this level! I'm absolutely going to write more about my study patterns, how I adapted to score drops and test-day anxiety, COVID, employment, and more, but first ------ I'm going to go celebrate at 9 AM 😝

Comments

• VerdantZephyrVerdantZephyr Member
    2054 karma

@Climb_to_170 that is an incredible and inspiring journey. Great job, may your law school dreams come true.

• LogicianLogician Alum Member Sage
    2464 karma

Congratulations on an amazing score and journey!

• 776 karma

That's awesome & super motivating!

• Law and YodaLaw and Yoda Alum Member
    4300 karma

Kudos for not giving up on your desired target score and reaching it! Congrats :smiley:

• rkim5297rkim5297 Alum Member
    105 karma

That is amazing! Congratulations!

• Climb_to_170Climb_to_170 Alum Member
    426 karma

@VerdantZephyr said:
    @Climb_to_170 that is an incredible and inspiring journey. Great job, may your law school dreams come true.

WOW — thank you so much. That honestly made me tear up a bit because it all feels like a dream right now.

• lemonade___lemonade___ Alum Member
    113 karma

Congratulations!! So happy that everything paid off.

• canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
    8313 karma

60+ tests is an accomplishment in itself. Awesome score. Congratulations!

• 45 karma

Congrats! This is super motivating. I have been pretty discouraged lately, but this is something motivating. I look forward to hearing about how you achieved this!

• prayerfulprayerful Member
    48 karma

Congrats!!

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Congratulations!

• Congrats! People like you show how diagnostics aren't everything; you can break the 170 barrier with hard work and resilience...and you did! Amazing job!