Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Want Free Tutoring or Help? Let me know!

seanrowlandmseanrowlandm Alum Member
edited November 2020 in General 43 karma

Hello 7Sage!

I finished up my studies for the LSAT recently and I would love to offer my knowledge to those who are looking for support or another person with whom they can talk through questions or issues. I did not get a stellar score on the October LSAT (only a 162), but I regularly BR in the mid-170s. I know the material pretty well, but I just so happened to have issues translating that knowledge to the real thing under timed conditions (despite my PTs at 166 and 170).

I am more than happy to help with LR and LG. I am also available to talk through reading strategies for RC. I have a pretty simple, intuitive approach to the test, and I would love to help others looking to break the 150 or 160 barrier.

I know there are many other free tutors after the October test, but let me know if you are interested. I am happy to meet over Google Meets to go over some questions with you or talk through strategies on how to think about and answer questions.

Cheers!
Sean

EDIT: I’ve been so happy to help others this past week that I’m reopening this post. I am available for others to meet, if interested.

Section Types
  1. What section do you need to most help?0 votes
    1. Logical Reasoning
        0.00%
    2. Logic Games
        0.00%
    3. Reading Comprehension
        0.00%

Comments