Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT Flex Test online layout

vajramehtavajramehta Alum Member
in General 5 karma

Are there any major differences between the layout in the actual test and the style represented by the 7sage format? As in, the way the reading comp is shown, the location of the answer choices etc..

Comments

• dmdawnersdmdawners Member
    10 karma

It looks a little different. The font, the formatting, the answer choice bubbles and "x"ing answer choices. If you go to the lsac website you can take a free PT there that looks exactly how it will look.

• sarakimmelsarakimmel Member
    1488 karma

7Sage has a drop-down menu to choose the "theme" on prep tests and problem sets. Just select "standard" instead of "7Sage" and it will be the same as the actual test.

• canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
    8460 karma

Just get on lawhub. That's the exact interface you'll be using.

• VerdantZephyrVerdantZephyr Member
    2054 karma

@canihazJD 's advice is what I would do. The next time you would take a 4 section PT do it on LawHub. You have access to all of them on LawHub from the 99 bucks you spent in addition to 7Sage's fees. I found it really distracting the first time or two I did one on there and still prefer ' sage but by the third time it was comfortable at least. @vajramehta