Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

January Flex Study Partner(s)

DripOwens12DripOwens12 Member
edited October 2020 in Study Groups 82 karma

Hello!

I am currently signed up for the January flex and am looking for around 1-3 study partners that are interested in keeping each other accountable with practice tests/sections and having weekly zoom meetings where we review said practice tests/sections. I've been studying for the LSAT for around 3 months now and have a pretty solid foundation, but I still struggle with LR and RC in particular (missing roughly 6 to 7 questions on average for each section). I'm averaging -1/-3 on LG. I've created a study plan leading up to the January flex, and it pretty much consists of doing 3-4 individual sections and 1 full test per week with an option to increase practice tests per week as we get closer to the January test.

If this interests you, I'd love to chat over zoom or just speak on the phone so we can discuss whether our goals align and decide if we'd be compatible study partners. I know 1-3 people seems like a pretty exclusive number, but exclusivity is in no way my intention for this group...I just personally feel that I work much better in a setting with fewer people. Also, I'm studying FULL TIME for this LSAT and would prefer to work with people who are doing the same. My goal is for this to be a pretty serious study group, so if you feel that you may not be able to keep up with the study plan outline that I've mentioned, this may not be the right group for you. In addition, my goal for the zoom meetings is for the group members to teach each other certain questions or topics that the others are struggling with; I'm personally a strong believer in the idea that teaching others helps cement your own mastery of question types or topics you're particularly good at.

Also, considering that this final push towards the January LSAT will be mentally straining on all of us, I'm looking for people who are willing to make this a more enjoyable experience for the others in the group. This means anything from sharing any good tv/movie recommendations, to giving each other tips on physical and mental health exercises that help make this study process a little more bearable. This can also mean just chatting over zoom about random stuff thats been particularly bothersome or difficult in our day to day lives. I firmly believe that having a small community of people who can relate to you makes whatever you're going through a little bit easier!

I know this may not be for everyone, but if you're looking to take a deep dive into the LSAT for the next 2-ish months and finally conquer this test once and for all, send me a personal message and we can set up a time to meet over zoom/the phone and discuss our goals and ambitions . Thanks for taking the time to read this, wishing all of you luck in your study endeavors!!

Comments