Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT Writing

in General 162 karma

I'm taking the LSAT-FLEX on November 10th and I'm wondering when people took the LSAT writing? I haven't even looked at any writing examples or prepared whatsoever, my main focus has been the multiple choice... I'd rather focus my last 7 days improving on my score then take the LSAT Writing a couple days after but is this even an option? Would this delay my score? I don't see a deadline for taking the writing section

Comments

• RosenvibesRosenvibes Member
    64 karma

I feel the same way. Plan to prepare for writing after the Nov test. I think you cannot receive your score until the writing is in. not sure about deadline for it.

• 769 karma

I did my writing sample almost a week after my test and I got my results in time. It all depends on if you get flagged for review though

• avoro002avoro002 Alum Member
    336 karma

I did my writing the next day after the test and my results were approved within 10 days. As long as it doesn't get flagged, I've seen people said they were approved within couple of days.

• virginiakirchnervirginiakirchner Core Member
    7 karma

You must take the LSAT Writing to get your score.

• cpeaks13cpeaks13 Core Member
    496 karma

I had planned on doing it today or tomorrow ( I write on the 10th as well) as I didn't want it to hold up my score. But I really should be spending the time studying. Cannot decide what to do!!