Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

November 7 LSAT-Flex (US and Canada)

2»

Comments

• OldLadyKOldLadyK Alum Member
    396 karma

@"nicholas.patrick.teske" said:
    What internet browser do previous LSAT Flex takers recommend? Chrome, Firefox or Safari?

I used Chrome in July and had zero issues.

• kilgoretroutkilgoretrout Alum Member
    795 karma

@"nicholas.patrick.teske" said:
    What internet browser do previous LSAT Flex takers recommend? Chrome, Firefox or Safari?

I do not believe you can use Safari. I used Chrome for my last two

• JLawSchoolCJLawSchoolC Member
    115 karma

Has anyone received an email to sign up for the time slots?

• Khushi_379Khushi_379 Member
    65 karma

I haven't yet... will be calling LSAC on Monday to see when the registration is coming out.

• Angela KimAngela Kim Core Member
    98 karma

I haven’t received it too.. I will email them

• whatlikeitshardwhatlikeitshard Alum Member
    219 karma

@LadyLawyer said:
    Hey guys I'm confused I thought the November LSAT was on the 14th? Or have I gone bonkers?

The moved it back a while ago to Nov. 7! You're right though, it was Nov. 14 originally.

• whatlikeitshardwhatlikeitshard Alum Member
    219 karma

@jayemcee95 said:
    Has anyone received an email to sign up for the time slots?

I follow Dave Killoran (CEO of Powerscore) on Twitter and he said:
    "We are now expecting to see the notification email on Tuesday, October 27th most likely, with the actual signup most probably on Thursday the 29th at noon eastern. Slight variations are always possible!"

Def recommend following him, using the Powerscore Bibles, and listening to his podcasts! He keeps me up to date on everything!!

• lilymdileolilymdileo Free Trial Member
    82 karma

Does anyone want to be my study buddy? I've taken the LSAT twice and haven't seen an improvement. I'm not sure where I am going wrong :( Let me know and we can exchange numbers or something!

• sarakimmelsarakimmel Member
    1488 karma

@lilymdileo you should check out the free tutoring session this Sunday at 7pm ET. It's being offered by @Christopherr , the last one was really helpful!

• cpeaks13cpeaks13 Core Member
    496 karma

@"kimmel.sara" how do you tune into this tutoring session!?
    Thanks!

• sarakimmelsarakimmel Member
    1488 karma

@cpeaks13 Chris will be posting the link soon, he said. It should be on the discussion thread when added. See you there!

• laurenalexislaurenalexis Member
    27 karma

I'm taking the November LSAT Flex and got an email today that we can choose our preferred date/time for the test starting on Thursday, Oct. 29th at 12pm EST. The email said they will send us an email at that time with instructions on how to schedule it.

• booksandcoffeebooksandcoffee Core Member
    107 karma

I did not get an email about registration!

• nanabillannanabillan Member
    347 karma

Mine went to spam so check your spam inbox

496 karma

I will need to register while I'm at work tomorrow morning. Does anyone know can you do this from your phone or does to need to be on a computer or computer you're using???
    Thanks

• alexmahmoudalexmahmoud Core Member
    89 karma

@cpeaks13 said:
    I will need to register while I'm at work tomorrow morning. Does anyone know can you do this from your phone or does to need to be on a computer or computer you're using???
    Thanks

don't quote me on this but i'm pretty sure you can do it from your phone- i took it back in june and when I registered i was at work too haha.

edited October 2020 496 karma

Is it correct that on Friday the writing section will become available ? And if so how does that work if you want to do it on Friday? You just launch it whenever you’d like? You don’t pick a set time? Thanks!

help

• sans-coeursans-coeur Member
    84 karma

They let me register for the test today, did anyone else register their time now?

• grace099grace099 Alum Member
    132 karma

@sans-coeur , how did u do that , I'm on the LSAC website , but don't see an option

• jchurch11jchurch11 Member
    6 karma

@grace099 the registration happens through ProctorU's website, you'll receive an email from LSAC with your login info to ProctorU

• A. V. McCA. V. McC Member
    edited November 2020 8 karma

I haven't been able to sign up for a time slot. Nothing in my spam folder or elsewhere. I emailed LSAC this morning... I hope there are still open times... :open_mouth:
    Is there a link anywhere on LSAC that would allow me to sign up? Or could someone post it?
    Update: GOT IT :smiley:

132 karma

Help.

Hi I was trying to set up my Laptop for the exam and need some guidance here (My first time taking it ). I have a Mac and I think you have to use Chrome/Firefox for the ProctorU. But when I get to the screen and it's time to allow extension, it asks for a lot of permissions to view your access across basically everything you do on the laptop. Do we necessarily have to give that permission or is there another way to do it?

• OldLadyKOldLadyK Alum Member
    396 karma

You have to allow all permissions. In order to distribute the test properly and make sure you're not cheating the proctor has to have full access. I was also uncomfortable with it so I waited until the day before the July test to download the extension and disabled it right after I was finished. Best of luck!

@grace099 said:

Help.

Hi I was trying to set up my Laptop for the exam and need some guidance here (My first time taking it ). I have a Mac and I think you have to use Chrome/Firefox for the ProctorU. But when I get to the screen and it's time to allow extension, it asks for a lot of permissions to view your access across basically everything you do on the laptop. Do we necessarily have to give that permission or is there another way to do it?

edited November 2020 132 karma