Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just Finished

sheridjwsheridjw Alum Member

Just finished the flex for November. Had RC, LG, LR. Struggled big time with RC, but LG wasn't bad, LR was super easy, im kinda skeptical because of how simple i thought it was. Good luck to everyone else taking it!

Comments

• canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
    8313 karma

Good job! Take a well deserved break. I'm sure you killed it!

• sheridjwsheridjw Alum Member
    936 karma

@canihazJD thanks! appreciate all of your comments and help on here too!

• BeMoreChill99BeMoreChill99 Member
    44 karma

congrats!!!

• grace099grace099 Alum Member
    132 karma

@sheridjw ...Congracts, it's my first time taking LSAT , am nervous of course but more about the ProctorU..how was ur experience with that..also do u think the exam was more like the late 80s or the earlier tests?

936 karma

@grace099 Thanks! To be honest, Proctor U experience was awesome. I was worried too but the proctor couldn't have been better. The stuff in the beginning was a little tedious with the room check and having to authorize a bunch of screen share things, but the proctor walked me through it all. During my whole test he was muted and it was like he wasn't even there. I personally thought it felt more like 70's or even 60's. Games were nothing i hadn't seen before, LR was suspiciously easy. I thought RC was very difficult though.

• ineedbrunchineedbrunch Member
    93 karma

TIME TO CELEBRATE!!!!

• grace099grace099 Alum Member
    132 karma

@sheridjw ..Perfect..thanks!!:)

• buiztolawbuiztolaw Core Member
    38 karma

Thanks for sharing this. Just out of curiosity tho, how long where you studying for the test? Since you mentioned that two of the three sections were relatively easy for you, I'd like to know whether this can be attributed to the fact that you studied a lot or perhaps Flex is just easier than normal LSATs.

936 karma

@"shp.saman" Your welcome! I started studying on 7sage at the end of February with a 141 diagnostic. My pt range was 158-164. I think it is easier in the sense that it requires less endurance, but the individual sections are not said to be any easier or difficult than a full pt. They take experimental sections from previous full LSAT's used in the past.

• Daniel SimonettiDaniel Simonetti Core Member
    74 karma

Hey guys! I just took the lsat today and im confident we had the same test based on your difficulty range (i completely agree with it). The first passage on RC kinda wrecked me because of NERVES - my heart was THUMPINGG :( but overall, it was certainly a fair test guys! The LR was stupid easy which also scares me - LG was typical! There was no misc. questions. I just hope the nerves didnt kill my score too much :( goodluck all! My advice is to meditate and try your best to not let the nerves get to you!! 100% easier than the 80s and 70s on terms of PTs, definitely in the 60- range

• ingramc2ingramc2 Core Member
    44 karma

I took my first lsat today as well! ProctorU was surprisingly very easy and my proctor handled everything! It was so weird because I had LR, RC, LG and I totally blanked on LR I wasn’t retaining ANYTHING! But I skipped until I found a stimulus I could grasp and then wound up going back to the ones I missed. The RC wasn’t too bad, I didn’t feel too defeated. The LG wasn’t bad either. I just don’t know what to do with myself until the score release because during these past hours I’ve been super confident or super upset that I didn’t do as well I thought. How are you guys handling this anticipation lol? Also best of luck to those taking it in the next few days!

• Daniel SimonettiDaniel Simonetti Core Member
    74 karma

@ingramc2 said:
    I took my first lsat today as well! ProctorU was surprisingly very easy and my proctor handled everything! It was so weird because I had LR, RC, LG and I totally blanked on LR I wasn’t retaining ANYTHING! But I skipped until I found a stimulus I could grasp and then wound up going back to the ones I missed. The RC wasn’t too bad, I didn’t feel too defeated. The LG wasn’t bad either. I just don’t know what to do with myself until the score release because during these past hours I’ve been super confident or super upset that I didn’t do as well I thought. How are you guys handling this anticipation lol? Also best of luck to those taking it in the next few days!

Im in the same boat as you, i keep wanting to feel like i did good but then i doubt myself because of RC/nerves - im trying to keep my anxiety at bay because only time will tell! Were not alone in our feelings im sure!

• 1952 karma

congrats! take some time off for yourself!