Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Flex Scoring close to PT Flex average ?

jpoznan0587jpoznan0587 Core Member
edited November 2020 in General 220 karma

If you have received your score for the your LSAT FLEX - can you please advise if it was close to your PTing average ?

I completed my diagnostic - got a 154 and 158 after blind review - but did it under "FLEX simulator". A bit concerned regarding the accuracy of my score since no one is sure how the LSAC will be scoring the FLEX. I plan on taking FLEX in Feb.

I know I can just do all 4 sections to get an accurate score but am curious on those who received their FLEX score , how close their official score was to their FLEX PTing avg.

Comments

• 769 karma

My average PT score using the Flex simulator was a 157 and I scored a 164 on the exam if that helps you at all. I think I got lucky with 4 easy games though

• WouldRatherBeEatingWouldRatherBeEating Alum Member
    456 karma

I scored below my PT flex average on the actual flex; however, I had other issues during the exam. I think the flex simulator is pretty accurate, as I received roughly the score I felt I had after taking the actual flex.

• jpoznan0587jpoznan0587 Core Member
    220 karma

Thanks so much to you both !

Christina - congrats on your score ! So from that info, it sounds like the FLEX simulator is pretty on point.

Did you guys practice using the 7SAGE digital interface or did you use the FLEX interface on lawhub. I'm a bit confused if the "digital LSAT" is the same as the FLEX in regards to the interface ... I'm nervous that a different interface will trip me up on test day.

I wasn't sure if Lawhub provided the same interface that the FLEX has ...

• RaphaelPRaphaelP Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    1116 karma

My score lined up pretty closely! Over 10 Flex PTs, my avg score ended up being just 1.2 points higher than my actual score in Oct. Also, there are numerous Flex converters out there (this one + Powerscore's), and they tend to yield similar (identical?) results, so I'd feel pretty confident that you're getting a close-to-accurate assessment of how it'll be scored

220 karma

Thank you !!

• dmhayes7dmhayes7 Member
    11 karma

Did you guys practice using the 7SAGE digital interface or did you use the FLEX interface on lawhub. I'm a bit confused if the "digital LSAT" is the same as the FLEX in regards to the interface ... I'm nervous that a different interface will trip me up on test day.

Hey! I practiced exclusively with the 7Sage digital interface using the "Simulate FLEX" option. It's almost identical to the actual test structure/interface, and I felt very comfortable on test day.

Also, over the course of 15 practice tests, I scored +1 on my October FLEX test.
    Best of luck!

220 karma

Thank you so much for the insight !!!!!