Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fool Proofing LG

bradkessler22bradkessler22 Member
edited November 2020 in Logic Games 14 karma

How do you guys determine which games you're going to fool proof? Use the sets from my most recent PTs? Or sort by type? Something else?

Comments

• CardsnHogzCardsnHogz Alum Member
    edited November 2020 168 karma

Advice I have seen around here is to begin with full proofing all games from PT1-35

NOT GIVING YOU ADVICE (I am nowhere good enough)

But I started getting solid fundamental understanding of each game type. Then I started at the easiest game type, basic linear, and am working to more difficult

I like the idea of mastering a game type first. I’ll do mixed sets later

• Law and YodaLaw and Yoda Alum Member
    4306 karma

I followed @Pacifico LG method and it was the best way (imho) to foolproof LG.

https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/2737/logic-games-attack-strategy/p1

• LogicbaeeeLogicbaeee Member
    92 karma

I also recommend mastering 1-35. When I did this I also created a spreadsheet including each PT and labeled each game, and how I felt about it. There were some games that stood out in 1-35, that were particularly tricky for me, I think the Lizards + Snake game to name of one them. I would color code it, to note that it was difficult so I could come back to it later and retry.

Remember you can create your own set on Problem Sets tab so you aren't printing them and wasting paper! Good luck!