Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Oversight and Finance

An_SkywalkerAn_Skywalker Member
edited November 2020 in November 2020 LSAT 160 karma

If you know, you know. I just want to say: fuck this game. I will go back to crying now.

Comments

• 1234abcd-11234abcd-1 Member
    422 karma

yea me too tbh
    I guessed on like 3 questions LMAO
    I knew how to set it up but then when I figured it out I ran out of time :)))
    pretty sure they will curve that though

• I had this game too. I had 12 mintues to do it and I THINK I DID IT. But everyone is kinda scaring me now, maybe I didnt do it right....

• An_SkywalkerAn_Skywalker Member
    160 karma

@ebby_luna wow I did the exact same thing. I had to guess on the last three questions...I'm screwed if the curve isn't friendly

• 1234abcd-11234abcd-1 Member
    422 karma

I am sure it will be though. So many people had issues with that last game

• jcalzonejcalzone Member
    11 karma

Right in the feels! LG was my last section, I had 7 minutes left to complete this game, it took me almost 4 minutes to even set it all up and I basically half guessed my way through all the questions... when the timer finished, I ripped up my sheets, disconnected from my proctor, and broke down.

• helmholtz99helmholtz99 Core Member
    71 karma

I am consistently -0 on LG and had to guess on the last 3 also, diagrammed it wrong cus was so panic'd

• I didn't have a clue how to set that up. I kept thinking there was some trick that I was just not thinking about. Then I kinda froze. I guessed on at least 4.

• An_SkywalkerAn_Skywalker Member
    160 karma

@helmholtz99 lol same here. My guessing strategy was to just guess A all the way so hopefully of the three at least one has A as the correct answer...