Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Serious Study Buddies (Small Group) for January 2021 Flex!

pappasm91pappasm91 Member

Hi all! I'm currently part of a larger group for studying, and while it's amazing to see so many people working together, the group has become too big for effective communication. I'm looking to start a small, 10-person group for the January test. I'm thinking of mimicking others and doing weekly practice tests with one day devoted to reviewing problem areas/blind review - so essentially meeting twice a week. I personally work full-time so the group would meet in the evenings. If anyone is interested and able to commit #AccountabilityBuddies, please write your email below and I can send follow up!

Comments

• Brahim MBrahim M Core Member
    66 karma

I would be down. Im scoring in the 150s and do about two PTs per week. Taking Jan and Feb. Doing PT 65 tomorrow and 67 on sunday, then so on. Would be awesome to also go over things that gave trouble. Email is i.mahm1898@gmail.com and feel free to message me here also.

I usually take the PT (Flex adapted) timed
    BR day of and next day
    Strategy plan and Wrong Answer Journal any questions that gave me trouble (LG Foolproof)

• Rasberry19Rasberry19 Member
    edited February 2022 30 karma

I'm signed up for the January LSAT after not earning my desired score on the October test :( I'd love to join a small group because I definitely need some studying accountability partners!

• klaraelizagklaraelizag Member
    22 karma

I would love to join as well! My email is dominikaborek6@gmail.com. Thanks :)

• whatamidoingherewhatamidoinghere Core Member
    25 karma

I'm interested! I also work full-time. Taking the January test and doing weekly PTs for now. It would be great to have some others to study with. amyjoyswe@gmail.com

• will2019will2019 Member
    22 karma

Hi all,
    My name is Will and I am quite interested in joining your small study group. I will be taking the January and April LSAT. I am doing some drilling and still get stuck a bit on LR sections. I have read both Powerscore Bibles (RC & LG) and in the process of completing the LR Bible. It would be a pleasure to study with you all! I can be reached by email at willthorpe2013@gmail.com

• lalalalalalalala Member
    edited November 2020 111 karma

• quagmirequagmire Alum Member
    96 karma

Hi I'm Linnea and I'd be interested in joining. I am currently foolproofing LG PT1-30 but my last PT was a 163, BR 169
    linneahowe98@gmail.com

• leishamahajanleishamahajan Yearly Member
    22 karma

Hi! My name is Leisha Mahajan and I would be interested in joining! I am working part-time! My email is leisha.mahajan@gmail.com

• rkeenanrkeenan Core Member
    15 karma

Hi my name is Reilly - feel free to add if there is still room rkeenan@mail.smcvt.edu Thanks!

• outdoor26outdoor26 Member
    28 karma

I'd like to join too! I'm working full time as well contactruthmurray@gmail.com

• Destined4GREATERDestined4GREATER Core Member
    66 karma

Please add me. sallyalston2020@gmail.com

• AOJ-91910AOJ-91910 Core Member
    21 karma

Hi! I would love to join, I also work full time and need accountability buddies! abigailojimenez@gmail.com

• studywithkasstudywithkas Member
    3 karma

Hi,
    Also interested ! zapotocznak@gmail.com

• ateaostefaniateaostefani Core Member
    22 karma

Hi! I'm currently scoring mid 160s, BRing in the low 170s and am very interested in joining! My email is ateaostefani@gmail.com

• LsatBirdLsatBird Free Trial Member
    392 karma

Scoring mid 150s would love to be a part of a study group as well
    Ruvgil@gmail.com

• chatlaws-1chatlaws-1 Member
    69 karma

I'm interested! kchatfield6763@gmail.com

• lmarq017lmarq017 Member
    17 karma

I'm interested! lmarq017@ucr.edu

• Tsalagi2022Tsalagi2022 Live Member
    14 karma

I am interested in being apart of this group. I am planning on taking the lsat in January or February. nsquirrel32@gmail.com

• tejpat717tejpat717 Core Member
    98 karma

tejpat717@gmail.com! @pappasm91 I know you mentioned that a smaller ten person group is more along the lines of what you're looking for and I noticed that there are enough people who responded to have two such groups. I really love the schedule you laid out and if anyone would be interested in breaking this up into two smaller groups, I would be happy to coordinate the other group.

• jhalehjhalehjhalehjhaleh Free Trial Member
    1 karma

I am interested in joining! I am registered for the January test. jhalehjhaleh@gmail.com
    I see more than 10 people have replied but I would be happy to join anyone else!

• veronicabhasinveronicabhasin Core Member
    61 karma

Interested ! veronicabhasin@yahoo.com

• MahdiM18MahdiM18 Core Member
    5 karma

hi would also like to join email: mubarratm@gmail.com

• Jasminepathak08Jasminepathak08 Core Member
    3 karma

hi I would love to join a group! jasminepathak08@gmail.com