Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What's your favorite LR question?

canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
edited November 2020 in Logical Reasoning 8313 karma

88.2.21 for me, followed by 88.2.24. Two best modern LR questions IMO. 24 killed my perfect section on that PT.

Comments

• 1952 karma

oh, that 88.2.21 one is the weather pattern one. i agree with that.

i know what: pt. 2.2.24

• canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
    edited November 2020 8313 karma

Thats a good one. I like how the answer and the trap answer play off the same premise. I just tried to hit it as if taking a PT and I'm pretty sure I would have fell for the trap and left the correct one alone just on appearances in the first round, then (hopefully) came back to read it in round 2 and got it.

• Chris NguyenChris Nguyen Alum Member Administrator Sage 7Sage Tutor
    4577 karma

I don't want to spoil anything, but I think I subconsciously treated these question types very nonchalantly until PT85 S2 Q08. From then on out I have treated these question types with the upmost respect, lol. The LSAT writers can make any question type hard if they want to do so.

• lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
    3190 karma

I forgot where it was from, but it had to do with a traffic jam, obligation, and promise. It was in the 70s or 80s somewhere. Brutal NA question

• canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
    8313 karma

@lexxx745 said:
    I forgot where it was from, but it had to do with a traffic jam, obligation, and promise. It was in the 70s or 80s somewhere. Brutal NA question

I remember that one... now you're going to make me go find it lol.