154 diagnostic->170 Nov FLEX!!!!

T14plssssT14plssss Member
edited November 2020 in November 2020 LSAT 134 karma

Doing a little happy dance tbh

Comments

• Ellen JinEllen Jin Alum Member
    28 karma

Congrats! Is this your first official exam? Or have you taken it before?

• T14plssssT14plssss Member
    134 karma

@"Ellen Jin" said:
    Congrats! Is this your first official exam? Or have you taken it before?

This was my first exam! Debating sitting again in Jan cause people tend to do better the second time or so I hear. But 170 is several points above my PT average so I think I might just call it.

• Ellen JinEllen Jin Alum Member
    edited November 2020 28 karma

That's amazing. How long have you been studying with 7sage?? I just received my score and definitely need to retake in January. However, given my target score (170+), it seems that I might need to re-strategize my study timeline in order to have enough fresh drills/PTs. It would be really helpful to know an approx. range of months needed to get to the ideal score!

• T14plssssT14plssss Member
    134 karma

@"Ellen Jin" said:
    That's amazing. How long have you been studying with 7sage?? I just received my score and definitely need to retake in January. However, given my target score (170+), it seems that I might need to re-strategize my study timeline in order to have enough fresh drills/PTs. It would be really helpful to know an approx. range of months needed to get to the ideal score!

I took my first diagnostic in late August and got a 154. I grinded really hard for a few weeks getting through the LR/LG curriculum. I work part time, so it was easy for me to dedicate a bunch of time, but I feel like I should have aimed for at least 4 months before my first sit not just 3.

• Law and YodaLaw and Yoda Alum Member
    4300 karma

Congrats! Seems like you're about to turn that username into reality ;)

• canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
    8313 karma

Nice!

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Congratulations!

• 1952 karma

yaass! do that happy dance. congrats!

• J.Y. PingJ.Y. Ping Administrator Instructor
    13940 karma

Let's all join on the happy dance!