Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

⚖ Official November 2020 LSAT-Flex Discussion Thread ⚖

13»

Comments

• Colin202Colin202 Member
    8 karma

I just want to say big thank you to 7sage. My diagnostic was a 141 and my LSAT journey is OVER after scoring a 162 on Nov Flex.

• horsegirl.jpeghorsegirl.jpeg Alum Member
    60 karma

I did so much worse than my average, far worse than you're supposed to do I feel so discouraged because I don't even know what to work on besides yes logic games but seems like I had to really fuck it all up to get a 152

• horsegirl.jpeghorsegirl.jpeg Alum Member
    60 karma

@lsatmakesmecry said:
    I did ... worse than my average? I'm feeling super discouraged lol

I did way worse too I am also super discouraged and confused as fuck

• beggarkingbeggarking Alum Member
    edited November 2020 43 karma

10 points below a PT average across 20 tests, yet it felt just like any other test. Worst score since my diagnostic PT. I have no idea where I lost points or why my practice test averages are so misleading.

Does this happen to anyone else? I can usually predict my score after a practice test +/- about 2 points. Feels like the hundreds of hours I put into studying every practice test I could pay for were wasted.

• Monsignor JugheadMonsignor Jughead Alum Member
    40 karma

I got a 166 on one of the Sunday tests- RC (value theory), LG (ethnic cuisine), and LR (geese). Previously got a 165 on the August/September test.

Like a lot of you here, I’m pretty bummed by my score. I thought I had finally hit 170+, which is where I was pt’ing before the November test.

But oh well. On to the January test.

• cpeaks13cpeaks13 Core Member
    496 karma

@beggarking had the exact same thing, very discouraging :(

• Stable_boyStable_boy Member
    4 karma

Hey Everyone. I"m just floored, scored 10+ points below my PTs. I'm embarrassed to admit it, but I'll say it anyway, maybe it will lift the the spirits of a few others: I got a 153.
    I'm planning to take it again in January, but have doubts if it still a viable date for this admission cycle... I'm hearing stories about ppl already being admitted, receiving scholarship money, and I'm really psyching myself out. Any thoughts?

• lilpinglinglilpingling Member
    638 karma

@Stable_boy I'm going through the same thing. I score 13 points lower than my last practice test. I've been watching the data from my preferred schools and their early admissions pool is already stronger than the last 5 years combined. It's disheartening. My question is, do I apply with a lower score or do I wait? My current score already exceeds the 75th percentile for my top choice. I'm not worried about admission so much as I am about scholarships. I finally just emailed them. I don't know if that was a great idea or not, but they're obviously the best source of info on their own admissions process, right?

• Stable_boyStable_boy Member
    4 karma

@lilpingling Congrats on your score, looks like you did well despite scoring lower than you did on your PT. I think running it by them might be a good idea, although I'm not sure if it's in their best interest to help you get the highest possible scholarship... I think I'll email some of the schools that I picked and ask how full are their classes already? I really don't know, as you see I myself am in the darkest of dark about it ;)

• 31 karma

I got LR-RC-LG
    RC is hard. Especially the black painting.