Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BR Calls Soon: Pick your PT!

jmarmaduke96jmarmaduke96 Member Sage
in General 2891 karma

Hello Everyone!

After looking at the results of the poll I put up about what sort of free tutoring opportunities people would like to see, it is clear that (by a relatively small margin) the people have spoken and BR calls for full length PTs has a plurality of support. Therefore, that is what I shall do. I want to involve students as much as possible, so here is another poll. You let me know what era of PT would be most helpful and I will select one from that era that I think presents particularly noteworthy pedagogical opportunities (likely a challenging RC section among other things). Once I have these results, i'll make an announcement with more details, a PT choice, and a date within a day or two! Thank you!

PT selection
  1. From which era would you like our PT to be pulled from?72 votes
    1. PT 30-49
      22.22%
    2. PT 50-69
      30.56%
    3. PT 70-89
      47.22%

Comments

• Chris NguyenChris Nguyen Alum Member Administrator Sage 7Sage Tutor
    4577 karma

YES!! These BR calls are going to be AWESOME!!

• Zeke JaegerZeke Jaeger Member
    34 karma

how can we join in these free BR session?

• jmarmaduke96jmarmaduke96 Member Sage
    2891 karma

@"CHUXIANG.XU" In the next day or two I will make a post that has details like the date, time and PT# we will be going over. That post will include a link to the session for you!

• Confidence150Confidence150 Alum Member
    edited November 2020 1417 karma

Thank you so much @jmarmaduke96!!! Looking forward

• lsatdiva333lsatdiva333 Member
    227 karma

appreciate you for setting this up!

• grace099grace099 Alum Member
    132 karma

Thanks so much for the effort!

• Ultra_Instinct_LSATUltra_Instinct_LSAT Live Member
    128 karma

Interested in joining, depending on when you schedule the calls!

• kilgoretroutkilgoretrout Alum Member
    795 karma

yay!!

• mellomelmellomel Alum Member
    292 karma

Hey, thanks for doing this! I've never joined a BR call so this might be a silly question but is it possible to watch the footage from these calls after they're over? Asking because I live in Europe and the time difference usually makes it super hard for me to join live events like these :neutral:

• mia12345mia12345 Core Member
    260 karma

Should we take the PT test first?

• lawandyodalawandyoda Live Member
    178 karma

Hey! How can I get in on this? Let me know what the plan is. Military Nurse looking to improve and support/encourage one another.

Cheers.

• jmarmaduke96jmarmaduke96 Member Sage
    2891 karma

@SergMadrid The first call is scheduled for Monday, December 7th at 7PM EST!

@mellomel I do not believe I have the capability to record as of this moment. However, I will try to figure that out for some of the other calls that we do!

@mia12345 You do not strictly have to take the PT first, no. However, I think that the best way is if you take it timed and then come to the BR call before going over the answers or grading anything.

@wanwiththeforce The post for the BR call just went up! I hope you are able to make it, thank you for your service!