Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tips for finishing LR section in time?

Hi everyone! I noticed that in LR, I will have 2 or three questions unanswered because I run out of time. Anyone have any tips on improving timing and completing questions?

Comments

• LogicianLogician Alum Member Sage
    2464 karma

I think the two main things that will help you are skipping more questions (skip aggressively!) and trusting yourself more with the easier questions- as those are where you bank time for the harder ones. Try taking an LR section with these two things in mind and be aggressive- don’t worry about the result. If by implementing this strategy you loose accuracy, then you need to reel it back until you find the right balance. If you don’t loose accuracy, well then your problem is solved. I should also mention it’s important that your BR score is at least at (preferably above) the score you’re trying to get in the section. If it’s not, then this strategy probably won’t do you much good until you improve your fundamental understanding of the questions.

Good luck!

• Determined_-1Determined_-1 Member
    919 karma

This is so helpful! Thank you!