Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unlock PTs 1-30 With Ultimate Plan

DejaVu2020DejaVu2020 Member
in General 113 karma

How do I unlock PTs 1-30 with Ultimate Plan?

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@DejaVu2020 said:
    How do I unlock PTs 1-30 with Ultimate Plan?

Hi there,

You can access PrepTests 1 to 30 if you subscribe to the Ultimate+ subscription course.

If you wish, I can help you transition your grandfathered Ultimate course to the Ultimate+ subscription course. As long as you use the same email address to subscribe to the Ultimate+ subscription course, you won't lose the information in your account (progress, analytics, etc.)

We have two versions of this course, monthly ($69/month) and yearly ($599/year). Both have access to the same content which includes all PrepTests ever published and video explanations for nearly every single question on those PrepTests.

First, you'll have to have an LSAC Prep Plus subscription in order to use the Ultimate+ subscription course. Prep Plus is a service provided by LSAC. It is a subscription that cost $99/year. LSAC requires that every student who wants to use a prep course that uses real LSAT questions must have an active LSAC Prep Plus subscription. That includes us, 7Sage, and any other LSAT prep course that uses real LSAT questions.

Note that you only need one LSAC Prep Plus subscription no matter how many prep courses you use. That means that if you use prep courses from multiple companies, you don't need to purchase multiple LSAC Prep Plus accounts. You can use the same one.

You have two options to obtain an LSAC Prep Plus subscription. (1) You may purchase it directly from LSAC for $99. Or (2) you may petition LSAC for a fee waiver owing to economic hardship. If granted the fee waiver, LSAC will give you Prep Plus for free. Once you've obtained Prep Plus, please let us know. We'll get your account ready for enrollment in our Ultimate+ subscription course.

Let us know if you have any further questions.