Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thoughts on pt59

nathanieljschwartznathanieljschwartz Alum Member
in General 1723 karma

Did anyone find this tests LR ridiculously hard? I mean i got totally rocked.
The lg was easy and the RC was also, so i ended up with my average score.
But my brain hasnt been this toasty in months

Comments

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27821 karma

Doesn't stand out to me, it happens though. The distribution of difficulty varies. Take advantage of the extra value from a harder section: More errors means more issues to identify and eliminate!

• nathanieljschwartznathanieljschwartz Alum Member
    1723 karma

It had an intense curve i beleive. I got -11 and still got a 172

• PositivePositive Alum Member
    426 karma

i've been doign PT 50s for the last couple weeks and I also found pt 59 to be the hardest...

For 50s, I usually miss 3 per section; but, for 59, I miss -9(section 1) and -6(section 2).

I feel you... lol

• tatas911tatas911 Member
    76 karma

literally did a search for "PT59" to see if anyone out there felt the pain from the LR on this test. Just went through it and did significantly worse than usual.

• hopefullinghopefulling Member
    905 karma

... I did better than my average on that one ... I would have done better if not for missing a lot of RC points.

LR = 3star; RC = 4star; LG = 1star

That test should make for some great review for you, though, because it must have honed in on some weak spots that you can really analyze to kick a similar test's booty.

• Burt ReynoldsBurt Reynolds Alum Member Sage
    957 karma

I recently took 59. I usually score a -3 or under on LR......uh, nope! It was okay because of the curve, but it felt like I got decleated after the test lol.

• 375 karma

PT59 LR2 is one of the hardest LR sections according to PowerScore.