Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Loophole in LSAT logical reasoning

poornima-1poornima-1 Member
edited December 2020 in Logical Reasoning 52 karma

can anyone help me the availability of the book ****"the loophole in LSAT logical reasoning" written by ELLEN Cassidy?
I stay in India, the book is unavailable on amazon, flipkart and other online websites.
I need a readable copy or atleast a PDF that can be printed.

the website of the publisher itself has not mentioned the international courier facilities for the book to reach me.

If there is anyone, with anyleads, I 'll be obliged.
thank you.

Comments

• hopefullinghopefulling Member
    905 karma

Is it possible to have it shipped to you through a 3rd party courier service? I know people outside of the US that have to use that route to receive stuff. It adds up, but they usually make a larger order to justify the added cost (although, I think it's also weight-based in addition, so with books, not so helpful!).

Otherwise, there doesn't appear to be an ebook option for this book. Can your local bookstore maybe special order it in??? Sometimes commercial vendors receive packages that residential recipients are not entitled to receive (if it's a postal system thing).

• poornima-1poornima-1 Member
    52 karma

Okay. I have tried third party courier service but they asked me to bulk order it. Also, i don't know what all kinds of books Will suffice me or suit my needs to order in plenty.

I have reached to the local vendors but all proved vain.

• Manik PanicManik Panic Core Member
    111 karma

I like it.
    Was gonna post an ebay.

Yes, it was costly in Canada (although tuition is far more and more in states, minus scholarships, which cdns don't always get for reputable schools. may be wrong, but family admissions into john hopkins, harvard, etc for med, mba's), lead me to believe. I know several who got into lower tier law schools with scholarships, but those are not ideal to me.

I personally wait till last minute to find my last 20 course gpa, course costs, etc. Not best strategy, but I focus on the task at hand. I wanted an ebook too bc I can if in rush read on screen in a couple or few days. Large books on paper or hardcover are harder to read. It's a good book tho.

• hopefullinghopefulling Member
    edited December 2020 905 karma

That sucks so much that the ebay listing doesn't ship to India!

I really hope you're able to find a solution to get a copy!! I'm surprised that India isn't a market for the book's publishers / other sellers.

... Short of a "vacation" to another country, having the book shipped in advance to your "vacation location" in advance (oddly, I know someone that has to do this because their country doesn't allow them to receive postal packages ... they just bring extra suitcases and then have to really plan the shipment arrivals to avoid delays). ... But yikes, too expensive/unrealistic and covid-dangerous.