Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Flex score conversion???

grangel00grangel00 Core Member
in General 49 karma

Hi! I've been using the 7sage score converter to try to find out my score for the flex. However I've noticed that if one was to get 2 total answers wrong, they estimate one would get a 179. But change that 2 to a 3, and it goes down to 175. I know they say to take these estimates with a grain of salt, so I was wondering if anyone had already taken the flex and could provide some insight into how its actually scored, vs the 7sage converter? I just want to get a more accurate picture of where I'm at. Thanks!

Comments

• noonawoonnoonawoon Alum Member
    3481 karma

I remember reading somewhere (months ago) that certain LSAT scores just wouldn't "exist" on certain Flex tests because cutting down the number of questions compresses the scores like that. For example, one converted test would only have a 177 or a 175, but a 176 wouldn't exist for that test. I wish I could provide a source or more info but that's all I really remember. You might be able to look up score bands for past Flex tests? Not sure if they released that