Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a tutor

quinwhitquinwhit Member
in General 40 karma

Hello, I would like a 1 on 1 tutor to help me study for the next 3 weeks until January 16th test! I feel like I'm so close to clicking with this test and need an extra boost with it. I was PT in the 162 area consistently before the November test, then had lots of non-lsat things happen the day before and I was completely shaken and score 149.

Ideally I would like a 170+ and I know that I can do it! Price will be open to discussion! Not too demanding, I'm thinking 2-3hrs per week for the next 3 weeks.

My games are -1 or -0, and my LR and RC I can do all the question types. LR I keep making dumb mistakes or having odd questions that don't register. RC I need to focus on reading for structure of the passage, if I understand the passage, the I understand the questions but the passage.

Please let me know if you are interested :)

Comments

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    858 karma

Hi there,

7Sage does not offer private tutoring, but we have a list of approved private tutors here: https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/comment/68763

This is our required disclaimer: Please note that 7Sage takes no responsibility for anything that happens during these tutor sessions. We are unaffiliated with these tutors, and do not receive any commissions or kickbacks from them. We are not vouching for them in any way other than we expect they would make good tutors. To become a tutor, you must be either a star (⭐️) member or a Sage and be approved by 7Sage staff.

I hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions.