Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Study Time

mitchell-5mitchell-5 Member
edited January 2021 in Logical Reasoning 100 karma

Will somebody tell me how long they spend on each set of problem sets with five questions? I go through them once as fast as i can. Relax for a couple minutes, then dive into a deep analysis of the entire problem starting with the stimulus. I then write down why each problem is either right, or wrong, and determine the correct answer in this manner. Then i watch the explanation videos for the ones i got wrong, and the ones i had initial trouble on the first time through. This tends to take me anywhere from 20-45 minutes for each problem set, depending on its difficulty.

Does anybody else utilize this method?

Comments

• swanganieswanganie Yearly Member
    edited January 2021 294 karma

Hey Mitchell, sort of similar for me. What I'm doing:
    - timed run + star questions I'm not certain
    - BR only the questions I starred during timed run
    - then score and follow-up with in-depth review of the ones that I got wrong or I really struggled with during BR

Earlier in my drilling, I'd do this for every single question like you are. Now I'm getting more comfortable and also trying to avoid burnout, so I try to save time and only going thru the exercise of writing full explanations for questions that are giving me trouble.