Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Haven't Logged on in a while, can't find where to print preptests?

psbrathwaitepsbrathwaite Member
in General 207 karma
I have not logged on in quite some time and can no longer find the place to print preptests from. I'm clicking n the test on the syllabus but it takes me to the page where I proctor and grade. Can someone help me navigate to the way to print the preptest itself?

Comments

• ddakjikingddakjiking Inactive ⭐
    2116 karma
    They're no longer available online to print. It's not 7Sage's fault, it's LSAC and their new requirements. Compared to other companies, I'm assuming 7Sage's licenses were just up for renewal first.
  • psbrathwaitepsbrathwaite Member
    207 karma
    Ohhhhhhh what.may I ask where you're getting yours from?
  • brna0714brna0714 Alum Inactive ⭐
    1489 karma
    PDFs are available via cambridgelsat.com, hardcopies are available via Amazon and eBay.
    207 karma
    Thanks so much everyone. Would you recommend getting 5 section tests or 4 section tests?
  • ddakjikingddakjiking Inactive ⭐
    2116 karma
    If you have some extra money to spare, I'd recommend the 5 section PT's from Cambridge. You can just as easily make your own "experimental" by adding in an old section but I'm lazy and like how I won't know exactly which section it is until I see. But that's only because I've done a lot of the older PT's.
    207 karma
    Well I'd say it's worth the 5 section as well... the cambridge ones, where it says it uses an experimental one from "Preptest A" ..is that their own made up prep-test? I suppose I could still use their test and then after I grade it....also put the answers here on 7sage to get it organized and blind reviewed easier
    1489 karma
    I would definitely recommend taking five-section tests. If you have your own section to supplement you can just buy the four-section tests from Cambridge LSAT, otherwise you should probably buy the five-section test. The benefit of buying the five-section tests from Cambridge is that they add the section in seamlessly so you won't know which one is experimental. Whenever possible, it's always best to simulate test day as closely as possible.
    207 karma
    Thank you so much.
    1489 karma
    No problem! PrepTest A is an undisclosed February test. It's included in LSAC's SuperPrep book and is an official test, not made up by Cambridge.
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    @psbrathwaite here is a link that Dillon made to consolidate a list of affordable PTs and where to find them:

http://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/2770/list-of-affordable-pts-paperback-hard-copy
    207 karma
    Beautiful. Thank you so much for this! Does the June2015 LSAT get released as a preptest in time to take and study from before the October LSAT rolls around?
  • Matt1234567Matt1234567 Inactive ⭐
    1294 karma
    @psbrathwaite
    I'm pretty sure it will.