Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Scheduling is now open for the January LSAT-Flex!

BJH20396BJH20396 Member
edited January 2021 in January 2021 LSAT 17 karma

Check your emails!

Comments

• Felipe A.Felipe A. Member
    62 karma

Why is the 20th and 21st not available? The latest I was able to choose was the 19th. Is this happened you as well?

• 4 karma

yeah.

• Same thing happened to me @"Felipe A." - The only time I was able to get at all was on the 19th in the morning and I was on at 12:05EST

• sg755710sg755710 Member
    7 karma

Shouldn't the 20th/21st be available to us as well?

• teeeeeeeteeeeeee Core Member
    33 karma

As far as I understand, the 20th and 21st are reserved for individuals with accommodations and probably as alternative test dates if you end up running into tech issues/issues with the proctor and require a re-take of the exam.

• RyanazRRyanazR Member
    208 karma

Hi there, if you schedule your exam on ProctorU and select the times, do they adjust it to your timezone accordingly, or do you have to calculate the time yourself?

• iannchanggiannchangg Member
    19 karma

I just tried to schedule mine and the only times were at 4:00 am PST ....anyone else have this issue?

• RyanazRRyanazR Member
    208 karma

@iannchangg I spoke to support and it seems like they have incredibly limited times left.

• forthewinwinforthewinwin Member
    edited January 2021 117 karma

You got to be on the ball and be ready to click right at the minute the scheduling opens. This time I sat on my ProctorU interface waiting for the clock to tick to the opening time. I learned this the hard way from the last LSAT Flex. By the time I looked to schedule, there was only a few times left to pick from - all the worst ones available - on one day.

• mclachl97mclachl97 Core Member
    38 karma

@iannchangg said:
    I just tried to schedule mine and the only times were at 4:00 am PST ....anyone else have this issue?

You might be out of luck if you waited too late to sign up. Sign ups opened this morning and I was actually able to register a bit earlier than the "sign up time" (not sure how, I just happened to log onto ProctorU and noticed it was open) so it's possible that all of the slots are taken. But it doesn't hurt to keep checking to see if people cancel/reschedule.

• iannchanggiannchangg Member
    19 karma

@mclachl97 said:

@iannchangg said:

You might be out of luck if you waited too late to sign up. Sign ups opened this morning and I was actually able to register a bit earlier than the "sign up time" (not sure how, I just happened to log onto ProctorU and noticed it was open) so it's possible that all of the slots are taken. But it doesn't hurt to keep checking to see if people cancel/reschedule.

well I plan on taking the april lsat too, did you guys know they would release scheduling today? or should I just be checking my email in the morning every day closer to the april test date

• mclachl97mclachl97 Core Member
    38 karma

well I plan on taking the april lsat too, did you guys know they would release scheduling today? or should I just be checking my email in the morning every day closer to the april test date

Registrations open 9 days prior to the first testing date (so since Jan starts on the 16th, registration was on Jan 7 at 12EST). LSAC sent out an email two days prior, on Jan 5th with the time that registration opened, and then sent another email on Jan 7th 5 minutes after 12 to remind you that scheduling was open. Did you not get anything?! I'd double check your LSAC account to make sure you email is correct as well as your junk folder.

I heard that for previous Flex writers who were already signed up with ProctorU and under LSAC's institution they opened it early, so for April, if that is your second writing, I would honestly check a few hours before the "opening time".