Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Offer Accepted

TimeIsMoneyTimeIsMoney Member
edited January 2021 in Law School Admissions 495 karma

So happy to say I've accepted an offer at my top choice! Deposit down and ready for the fall! Anyone else make their decision yet? I would love to hear everyone's hard work pay off!

Comments

• canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
    8313 karma

Congrats! It must feel great to have the cycle done with. Hope to be there too sooner than later.

• goforbrokegoforbroke Core Member
    320 karma

Congrats on the end of your LSAT and admissions journey! Definitely envy you for that. I'm not anywhere close, but still but very happy for you, especially getting to your top choice!

• TimeIsMoneyTimeIsMoney Member
    495 karma

@goforbroke said:
    Congrats on the end of your LSAT and admissions journey! Definitely envy you for that. I'm not anywhere close, but still but very happy for you, especially getting to your top choice!

Thank you!! Keep working hard I promise you will get there. The feeling once you achieve your goal is so worth it. Best of luck and prayers to you!

495 karma

@canihazJD said:
    Congrats! It must feel great to have the cycle done with. Hope to be there too sooner than later.

Thank you! You will get there don't worry! Keep working hard, you will get rewarded.

• laura_lololaura_lolo Live Member
    161 karma

Congratulations! I'm happy for you. And thank you for your words of encouragement. There are moments I wonder if I can get through this and whether time away from my children to study for the LSAT will pay off. So thank you for your encouragement. All the best to you on your journey to being a lawyer!

• blue_spiritblue_spirit Member
    98 karma

congrats!!

• noonawoonnoonawoon Alum Member
    edited December 2021 3481 karma

• VerdantZephyrVerdantZephyr Member
    2054 karma

Congrats, that is wonderful. I wish I was there, it would make figuring out whether to extend my visa here or not a lot easier. Good luck in the fall!

• masimasi Alum Member
    170 karma

Nice! Mission accomplished.

• karko2525karko2525 Member
    620 karma

Congrats !! Still waiting to hear back from other schools since I applied in November/ December, but heard back from a couple. No decision yet but wishing I could be in your spot haha Enjoy the rest of your time before school starts! :)

495 karma

I should clear up that I applied very early in the cycle, as in the first day of every school! That's why i have received several decisions already! Good luck everybody :)