LR PT3 S4 - Blind Review With Me Tomorrow (1/9) at 10 am!

Auntie2020Auntie2020 Member
in Study Groups 552 karma

I would love to Blind Review with someone - anyone! I am starting off my LR journey and it could be great to bounce ideas off with someone else. My LR scores are not very consistent yet and can range from timed -9/-5 and BR -5/-2. I am trying to make my way through the earlier tests and eventually PT the more recent ones.

Let me know if you can make it. The BRing will happen regardless, but come join me if you are available. It would make me very happy to meet some people and learn some stuff :)

https://meet.google.com/rwp-tcut-fwg

Comments

• swanganieswanganie Yearly Member
    294 karma

You may want to also add time zone so people know when to join.

Curious how you're planning to BR? Just the questions people on the call have starred?

• Auntie2020Auntie2020 Member
    edited January 2021 552 karma

@swanganie

Ah! So sorry I didn’t get to see this until just now.

I would be up for anything that people on call would like to do so it is mutually beneficial.

It would be 10 AM EST.

I understand if people can’t make it this time, but I would love to do this every week or so! Currently scoring a bit better on my most recent LR section -3 yesterday, so I hope to be more help to others who come!

I could also do other times that work best for you if you want to BR with me at a later date :)

• zorazambezizorazambezi Member
    19 karma

I will most likely join! I need some support as well. Looking forward to it :)

• swanganieswanganie Yearly Member
    edited January 2021 294 karma

Sounds good, I missed it this time but I'd be down to join a future weekend! Would definitely be interested in BR-ing any LR sections in PT 1-35 (and save the later ones for full timed exams)

• Auntie2020Auntie2020 Member
    552 karma

@zorazambezi and @swanganie !!!

This is awesome!! I am also trying to BR 1-35 and saving the later ones for exams too. I am going to set up another meeting for next Saturday EST at 10 am!