Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How can I do a PT section at a time?

fresalaurafresalaura Core Member
in General 21 karma

I see many people always mention they do one section of the test, Blind review it, and then check their answers, I'm unsure on how I can do this on 7sage?

Comments

• Chris NguyenChris Nguyen Alum Member Administrator Sage 7Sage Tutor
    4572 karma

Hey there! You can go to problem sets and create a problem set with one specific section. I like to take timed sections sometimes because taking a whole PT can be very overwhelming, so if I want to focus on one part, taking one section a time can be beneficial.

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@fresalaura98 said:
    I see many people always mention they do one section of the test, Blind review it, and then check their answers, I'm unsure on how I can do this on 7sage?

Hi there,

If you would like to take single sections of a PrepTest, you can create custom Problem Sets with those sections. Here are the steps to create a custom Problem Set:

1. Navigate to Problem Sets: https://7sage.com/problem-sets/
    2. Filter by PrepTests on the "PrepTests To Show" area
    3. Filter by Sections (LG, RC, LR)
    4. Filter further by typing keywords like "pt38 s2" (optional)
    5. Scroll down and mark questions you want to include with the "+" icon on the left
    6. Finally, tap on "Create Problem Set with ... Problems" at the bottom

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any further questions.