Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PrepTest question on 7sage

aa7503aa7503 Core Member
edited January 2021 in Logical Reasoning 6 karma

Hi I did one full section on PT80 (one LR section) and I want my answers without completing the other sections is that possible? Or do we have to complete the whole test to see results?

Comments

• kkole444kkole444 Alum Member
    edited January 2021 1687 karma

Hello
    you can go go to the resources tab and then click problem sets, and make create a problem set of the questions you want from PT 80(you' d have to add all the questions from the section you want). If you are in the middle of a exam then no you cannot view the questions answers first. You'll have to A) score the exam with the rest to the sections blank, or B. finish the exam. Also on a side note I would not be using the recent exams or really any exam after 35 for drilling, and if you have to I would start with the oldest exams first. The PTs a nonrenewable resource. I also recommend BR'ing the exam before you score that is where the most growth in my opinion comes from.
    I hope this helps!

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@aa7503 said:
    Hi I did one full section on PT80 (one LR section) and I want my answers without completing the other sections is that possible? Or do we have to complete the whole test to see results?

Hi there,

If you are taking a full PrepTest, you must first complete each section of the PrepTest before you can view your results.

If you would like to take single sections of a PrepTest you can create custom Problem Sets with those sections.

Here are the steps to create a custom Problem Set:

1. Navigate to Problem Sets: https://7sage.com/problem-sets/
    2. Filter by PrepTests on the "PrepTests To Show" area
    3. Filter by Section (LG, RC, or LR)
    4. Filter further by typing keywords like "pt38 s2" (optional)
    5. Mark the plus icon on the top left to select all of them or scroll down and mark questions you want to include with the plus icon on the left
    6. Finally, tap on "Create Problem Set with ... Problems" at the bottom

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any further questions.