Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How Long?

CSieck3507CSieck3507 Member
in Logic Games 1376 karma

I have been studying for the LSAT for quite some time now and I have yet to get -0 on a new section of LG games. I can easily get -0 on sections I have already done but every time I do a new section, I can never get -0. How long did it take ya'll to consistently hit -1 or -0 on LG?

Comments

• rcorredorrcorredor Member
    10 karma

After I foolproofed games 1-35 I was consistently scoring -1/-3 and barely finishing on time. I figured out I was rushing myself on the most difficult game of the set and decided I wanted to approach the easier games with more confidence so I could bank time for the more challenging games. This included trusting my inferences, not checking every single answer if I felt 90%+ confident on one, and skipping any rule replacement questions if too time consuming. In short, managing my time more effectively helped me get over the hump!

• EagerestBeaverEagerestBeaver Alum Member
    703 karma

I was in the same boat. I could get games perfect individually or in BR. Once I did them, I had the tricks memorized, but I struggled on new games. It took me about six to seven months of dedicated study to have the BR and memorization kick in to where I got my first -0 and was averaging below -2. Keep up the BR, keep learning the tricks and nuances (for me it was either but not both rules). LG is closest you can get on the LSAT to brute force. If you keep reviewing and reviewing and reviewing, hopefully, the skills will imprint.