Improved Study Schedule - Please like or comment if you agree

PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
in General 8021 karma
Not sure who would have to be the architect for this, and I'm sure it wouldn't be done before I take the LSAT in October, but I was thinking for future 7Sagers it would be nice to make the study schedule more interactive. As an example, I have had the Ultimate package for a while now and I recently finished the curriculum and have taken a couple of PTs, but I also just bought the most recent PTs when they were on sale before the LSAC PDF ban took effect. I also bought the PS bundle to complete the total 7Sage package. Because of this, and also due to the removal of the LG Bundle, my schedule has gone all over the place. Previously I was supposed to have started PTs next week, but now I'm supposed to have already finished 6 PTs.

I think it would be great if we could pick what we wanted to be on our schedule and then generate based on those chosen tasks whether it was specific lessons or whole subsections of the curriculum. For example, I don't need the PS Bundle to appear the week before the LSAT since I won't be working on it then, but I would like the LG Bundle to be factored back in. I think the best possible way to do this would be to somehow integrate the syllabus with the study schedule so that I could star any items that I wanted on my schedule and then set a start date and test date. This way I could star specific lessons to review throughout my PT schedule in order to make sure I was keeping all my skills up without having to go back and search out those lessons.

Anyways, I'm sure this is asking a lot of the creators of this site, but I love this site and have gotten so much out of it that I just wanted to make this suggestion to see if there was any popular support for such an improvement and hopefully we could help out future users based on our own user experiences.

Comments

• PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    Also, would it be possible to make the comments/questions at the bottom of each lesson searchable? I remember reading something during the course that I wanted to look up again but I can't find it and it seems we can only search the discussion forums and not the questions. Thanks!
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @Pacifico said:
    I think it would be great if we could pick what we wanted to be on our schedule and then generate based on those chosen tasks whether it was specific lessons or whole subsections of the curriculum.
    Right—like checkboxes that can be toggled next to each lesson/assignment to include or exclude. I would also find this very useful @"Alan Cheuk" @"Dillon A. Wright" OR perhaps a "view lessons only" toggle or "view drills/quizzes/assignments only" toggle.