Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Senior year- undergrad

I am currently in my final semester of undergrad and am applying to law school as well. I am a psychology and sociology double major and only need two classes to graduate because I already fulfilled majority of the requirements prior to senior year. I am currently underloading with 3 classes but was also thinking of dropping one class because I am not that interested in it (we have until Feb 1st to drop classes without a 'W'). My dilemma though is whether law schools will not like the fact that I am taking only 2 classes in my final semester, and I was wondering whether they prefer a slightly more rigorous senior year course load?

Comments

• learn2skipQslearn2skipQs Member
    730 karma

There's no information to support these claims. Did you hear this from somewhere? Just need to fulfill ur course requirements and get a good overall gpa.

• EagerestBeaverEagerestBeaver Alum Member
    703 karma

I underloaded my 2nd semester senior year. I have never heard of that being a problem, and it was not a problem for me. @learn2skipQs I believe is right. Did you meet graduation requirements? Did you get a good overall GPA? If yes to both, proceed to party.