Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Seeking To Create Study Group for August/July/September 2021 LSAT (closed)

AutumnVibeAutumnVibe Core Member
edited February 2021 in Study Groups 12 karma

Hi, I'm looking to create a study group where we can keep each other accountable, share different techniques, go over questions and just help each other out. I have started studying again from the basics. I'm looking for people who are currently scoring between 140 to 150, and we can grow together and aim high. I have yet to decide which platform to use for the group so please let me know which you would prefer.

Comments

• GTFOHLSATGTFOHLSAT Member
    76 karma

I took about 10 timed tests up until a couple of months ago, and my timed scores were in the 150s (studied with the LSAT trainer for 3 months by Mike Kim). I recently started the core curriculum and am on weakening/strengthening questions. DM if you would want to talk more about the logistics etc.

• NeddyGeorgeNeddyGeorge Member
    25 karma

Hi. I just started the core curriculum this week. I have started and stopped many times, but this time it is it. It's now or never. I have done about 5-6 PTs in the past where I scored 150s, high 140s. Would love to get in a study group. I plan to take the test September/October.

• Hi! I've been scoring between 145-156 and I'd love to join your study group. I plan on taking the exam on August and would love to learn with others!

• lobell79lobell79 Alum Member
    146 karma

Timely- I just rejoined about ten minutes ago, committed to a year.

Original cold diagnostic 150, when I found 7Sage, plummeted on the June '07 suggested diagnostic to 140, took a long break and yesterday did another cold diagnostic clocking in at 145. I've lurked and wandered long enough.

Interested, old and a luddite. Certainly could use the mutual aid in a supportive, collegial environment.
    Many Thanks

• robert11030robert11030 Member
    26 karma

Hi. I would love to join your study group. I prepped for the LSAT last year and was scoring in the 140 -150 range. I just got a 7Sage Course Subscription now and want to jump back into prep to apply this cycle. Would love to study with others!

• BaharNurBaharNur Core Member
    59 karma

Hi there! I've also just begun studying. I'm working my way through the CC, haven't even taken a diagnostic yet. Would love to join as I plan to take July/August!

• DivineLovelyDivineLovely Member
    20 karma

I've just begun studying this week. I am planning on taking July/August as well! I'd love to join this group. Admittedly I have not taken a diagnostic yet either. Good luck everyone