Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

145 to 155

Thank you 7sage and JY.

You have changed my life.

My first attempt in trying to study by myself was a utter failure. I studied for over 2 months and took the November test. I received a 146.

Then I decided to spend that extra money and invest in a teacher. My only regret is not doing it sooner. I went from a 146 to a 155 in just less than 2 months.

JY, thank you.

You really do change lives with your teachings.

I looked for a way out in my darkness for a really long time. My only way through was LSAT. It was my chance to escape. I wish I could go in more detail but I'll keep it short.

JY, LSAT, Law school, my life is about to change.

I usually don't write anything like this on a public forum but I needed closure.

Goodbye LSAT. It has been the hardest thing I ever had to do. It was a self-battle all the way. I cried and cried and cried.
I told myself I could do it and I did.

I wasn't aiming for the sky but a 155 still seemed so impossible.
This was all I needed and now I have it.

I will forever be grateful. I couldn't be happier.

If you're reading this and you feel like shit. You can do it. If I can, anyone can.

Goodbye 7sage and to the best teacher I ever had.

Comments

• NyraA098NyraA098 Core Member
    28 karma

Congrats, job well done! Do you have any advice for improving a score in less than 2 months? I'm scheduled to take the LSAT in April and am currently scoring in the 140s on practice tests.

• TheMommaBearTheMommaBear Member
    348 karma

Congrats, and good luck at law school!

• JY DiscipleJY Disciple Live Member
    317 karma

This test is hard, and every point is huge so this is a big improvement. Congrats!

• JDream2025JDream2025 Alum Member
    990 karma

That’s a great feeling. Enjoy every minute of it. Congratulations.

• @NyraA098 You can totally improve your score in 2 months! That is what I did. I would get an early night sleep around 10pm and wake up early and I studied all day. I know that sounds impossible but if you have the luxury of time, I recommend it. I sat on my chair from 8am to 8pm for 7 weeks and followed the study schedule of 7sage. I spent 3 weeks doing all the lessons but if you could, dedicate a full month in learning the lessons. Then I took 1 test everyday for the next month and spent the day reviewing. I know that sounds crazy but it really helped. I personally didn't blind review because I knew I could dedicate my time in learning why I got the question wrong. I would say, once you start improving, you will only go up. I kept scoring 146-149 then one day, i got a 152, then one day I got a 155 and I just never went back down

• Thank you everyone for the kind words!

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Congratulations!

• VerdantZephyrVerdantZephyr Member
    2054 karma

Congrats! That's great

• J.Y. PingJ.Y. Ping Administrator Instructor
    14022 karma
  • 1952 karma

congrats!!!