Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

(Help!) Can I increase my score in 2 months?

ElieleieElieleie Member
edited February 2021 in General 32 karma

Hello :)
I feel devastated after seeing my Jan Score and it was 151. I'm actually aiming for 175+ .. actually I'm thinking of cancelling my score. would it be a dig deal if I cancel my score? Do y'all think I can increase my score in 2 months? I definitely think I need more time but my parents want me to take LSAT Asap and finish it with high score but I want to take LSAT after my summer break which is like July or August
What do y'all think? Please vote or leave a comment! How long should I study?

Can I increase my score in 2 months?
  1. Can I increase my score in 2 months?31 votes
    1. Sure You can
      48.39%
    2. Nahh you need more time
      51.61%

Comments

• VerdantZephyrVerdantZephyr Member
    2054 karma

Based on this post, I assume you aren't applying until next cycle. There is absolutely zero reason to try and force an April retake especially if you are hoping to improve by more than 20 points. Take in summer. No need to take before then and it would be bordering on a divine miracle to improve 24 points in two months.

Take in summer, and plan to take more than once. June or July and August would give you two bites at the apple early enough to submit applications the first possible day on September 1st if you do well on the first take, and you could still submit so early even with August that it might as well be the first day. If you still aren't there, a further October retake would still allow you to submit extremely early. If you are approaching your scheduled June/July test date and aren't where you need to be push it back to August and October. There really is not point rushing if you are applying next cycle. Improve as much as possible.

• EagerestBeaverEagerestBeaver Alum Member
    703 karma

For context, a 24 point improvement is possible in the sense that I am sure that somebody has done it. However, it would be an extraordinary effort. @VerdantZephyr has an approach that will likely be more successful.

• Cynthia-2Cynthia-2 Member
    498 karma

Take it in the summer