Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help!!!!

cmib88-1cmib88-1 Member
edited February 2021 in General 6 karma

I have been getting LITERALLY every question in EVERY category wrong for the past 3 days. I know I have been busy and very tired from work (firefighter/paramedic). But I'm really starting to feel like I'm wasting my time. Any advice?

Comments

• canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
    8313 karma

Hey! Former first responder here. Shoot me a message with your issues or contact info. Or you can do this too:https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/27640/free-tutoring

• JPJ July2021JPJ July2021 Core Member
    1532 karma

Sounds like burnout take a break

• LawBound-1LawBound-1 Yearly Member
    edited February 2021 90 karma

As counterproductive as this may seem you need to take a break. I am not a firefighter/paramedic but I am currently working full-time and have responsibilities at home and so we, unlike many of the people on this site (no shade just true for a lot of people on here), can't study for hours on end after or before working our jobs. You have to give your body and mind a break.

Trust me, I had this happen but it was because I was studying like I had all the free time in the world and it affected both my LSAT results and my work because I was just worn out.

Take a break. Only study for a certain amount of hours on certain days (I only study 3 - 4 hours a day and usually take Thursday or Sunday off and sometimes both if I feel like I need it). Find a realistic schedule that works for you!

You got this!

• 14 karma

Happened to me last week. I took a week off. Now I'm ready to go! Good luck!

• Sounds like burnout to me..send me a DM