Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Course Page not loading on ipad

Hi, when opening the course page on my 2020 12.9 iPad it is just a white screen. Any advice? I tried resetting the device.

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi @KariOmoo,

Sorry for the trouble. We tried to re-create the problem with the app on our side but we were unable to. The "Course" page loaded correctly. 

However, I would like to get to the bottom of this so that it is working on your end too. Please try the following troubleshooting tips:

1. When in "Course" mode, try tapping the "Course" title at the top of the screen to return to the course homepage.
    2. Update to the latest version of iPadOS.
    3. Delete and re-install the app.

Let us know if you are still having trouble.

• KariOmooKariOmoo Member
    70 karma

@Juliet-- Hi, thank you so much for the quick response. I have tried your suggestion 1. and it worked. Have a great day!

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@KariOmoo said:
    @Juliet-- Hi, thank you so much for the quick response. I have tried your suggestion 1. and it worked. Have a great day!

You're welcome! I am happy to hear that the issue was resolved.

Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any further questions or concerns.